Nicaragua is the perfect place to come on a Yoga Retreat. The seclusion of the private cove and the abundance of nature surrounding you will allow you to quickly disconnect from anything unneeded.
12 NOVEMBER 2017 – 18 NOVEMBER 2017 (6 NIGHTS) INCLUDES:
• Twice Daily yoga at the thatched roof Oceanside yoga deck. We will practice flow, yin, meditation and hatha yoga! Both Natalie and Courtney have been working with continuing yoga and wellness education, always seeking an inspired practice – on and off the mat and have so much to share with you here!
• 17 meals from Aqua’s Wellness Menu that has Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Fish and Meat options are available. Aqua is about mindful, local, organic and hormone free meals. Check not only the eBrochure but their website under “Gallery” along the top tab. It is unbelievable food! (Supper on our day of arrival, 3 meals daily during retreat and breakfast on our day of departure)
• Group round-trip airport transfer per group booking from Managua International Airport to AQUA Nicaragua. Please let us know your flight details so we can coordinate this for you. It is otherwise about $100 USD each direction.
• A guided group nature hike at Pie de Gigante.
• The use of Aqua’s ocean side yoga platform & equipment, and beach toys (kayak/snorkeling gear/SUP, etc).
• Yes – WiFi is included!
• Single, Double or Triple occupancy at a range of price points to suit everyone. We will work to match you up or connect you with a roommate if you’d like to share and don’t know someone who is going, but cannot guarantee. Rates are as follows:
Treehouse: $2700 USD
Luxury Suite: $3350 USD
Treehouse: $1900 USD
Luxury Suite: $2525 USD
Luxury Suite Only: $2025 USD
This is truly one of the most breathtaking, incredible places we could find. We have researched locations for some time now and are very confident and proud of what we are bringing you!
Some things to know about this amazing vacation retreat & its costs. Before we get into costs details, please know there are stairs as this is built into the landscape and treetops of the jungle. It is considered a part of the wellness.
There is a shop at the resort that sells bug spray and convenience items, they provide biodegradable shampoo, conditioner, soap etc. It is an Eco-Resort so it is incredibly mindful in its practices. If you would like wine or other libations, you can bring these.
The Luxury Suites have kitchens with fridges/full kitchens. Aqua Nicaragua is offering retreat participants a spa discount – please book directly on arrival with the spa.
Rates are in USD, this is the currency used in Nicaragua at the resort. 50% deposit required at booking, remainder September 15, eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, cash, PayPal and credit card can be used to book.